[A/S] Globetrotter 1969????

Hi,
Just saw an ad in our local paper for a 1969 20' globetrotter. It is too old
for the Nada guide. Does anybody have any idea on what a good price for this
would be? Does anybody on this list have one? Please write to me and tell me
how you like it. The owner says he lived in it for seven years but it hasn't
been taken out very much. What should I look for besides soft floors? I
really have no idea what to ask about and look for. Thanks for any input.
Sarah