Re: [A/S] Belly Pan!

Hello All,
I have to agree with Scott, if you don't have to pull the belly pan, don't.
It is a dirty job that resulted in what I suspected all along, no rust on the
frame. This coach (1968 Sovereign) has lived most of its life in WI with a
couple of winters in AZ. There is no evidence of anyone trying to run
anything through the belly pan such as a TV cable or any other wiring. I put
it back together and sealed the stew out of the seams and have now put that
problem out of my mind. Unless you just HAVE to see what is in there don't
bother.
Ed
WBCCI 4425
VAC Region 7 Rep.