Re: [A/S] equalizer hitch bars

Polly et. al.

If you picture the spring bars as the handles of a wheelbarrow, you can
visualize the theory behind a load leveling hitch.  Your arms are the
chains, the barrow the tow vehicle, your sneakers the tires.  If you
want to carry the image further, just lean forward until your nose
touches the back of the barrow, thereby simulating the ball.  If you
decide to try this trick, I would suggest not being in the presence of
anyone who would benefit financially by having you committed, especially
if there is film in the camera.  ;^)>

(If you find this explanation as lucid as it seems, see my next post.)

Matt