Re: [A/S] tow hitches...FREAKED OUT!

The safest two hitches made are the Hensley Arrow dnd the Pullrite. Neither
allows the trailer to fishtail. Period.

Both eliminate sway.  Both are expensive, the Hensley being the more
expensive of the two.

I have a Hensley, I won't tow without it.  I have towed in every condition
that would or could cause sway and it has never failed to give me 100% "no
sway" safety performance.

I didn't get the Pullrite because it attaches to the tow vehicle... I like
the hitch attached to the trailer because I will probably change tow vehicles
before I change trailers.  I did actually.

I think the Hensley is very easy to use, I hook mine up within two or three
minutes.

I am a person who gets the safest possible equipment I can afford....  money
seems insignificant compared to my, and my cat's and dog's lives.

Hunter, in Renfro Valley, KY