Re: [A/S] equalizer hitch bars

OK, guys, I have been trying to follow the physics involved in this
discussion - here is what I have deduced - am I correct?  Imagine that you
have a triangle with the hitch ball as the top point.  The legs of this
triangle are the plane of the base of the trailer and the wheel base of the
tow vehicle.  If you shorter the bottom of this triangle - tighten the chains
in other words - it pulls up the hitch ball?  and thus it's relationship with
the front wheels of the tow vehicle?

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado