[A/S] Wheels

Thanks again Terry for the info on the wheels. I'll give them a call
or email if they are online. By the way, I think it was you who put
me
onto "Git Rot" for the baaad floor. Well I tried it and liked it but
it was too costly for myself. Sooooo, I have replaced a transom in a
boat in the past and I decided to try mixing some resin and sawdust
from my woodworking shop. I did and am rather proud of myself. The
floor is finished and thanks to you et. al. it looks pretty good.
I've
replaced two bulkheads where the fridge goes and am now stripping the
old finsih from all the woodwork (birch) and restaining and putting a
new finish on. It's shaping up and "Mrs. Glenda" is warming up to the
project!! Enough for now .. I'll yell when I hit another snag!

Jerry
57 Overlander