[A/S] Wheels

Thanks to Terry T. and Toby F. for the info on wheels. Toby, I
finally
found the "rare" lug nuts I was looking for. The folks you put me in
touch with didn't have them but called eWheelsUSA and then gave me
their email and phone. In case someone esle has and old A/S with the
7/16" lugs you can get the chrome (dressy ones) for aluminum wheels
at (ewheelsusa. com). They sent me 12 today. This is the only place
in
the USA I could find them. Thanks again fellas!!
Jerry
57 Overlander