[A/S] Re: keep old A/C or Replace

Thank you all for the wonderful input.  I decided to keep it and you
all saved me about $900.  I could not find out anything wrong, but
will remove the fan and oil it.  I also, was running it on a regular
heavy amp 110 outlet (I run my garage air compressor on the same
outlet) with an 50' extension cord.  This might be the problem since
the long extension cord puts in a lot of resistance.  I will go ahead
and clean the coils inside anyway. Thanks Again.