Re: [A/S] Ford? or Chevy

<< I personally prefer Fords & it seems to me we have always had more
 maintenace with Chevys , but I would be willing to bet somene would say just
 the opposite. I do know I have seen a lot of people wtite about their
 Suburbans. >>

I'll say different.... I had 6 Suburbans in a row before I bought my
F-250.... I can't remember ever having any probems with any of them... which
is one reason I kept buying them.

Before someone asks, I switched because I wanted the powerstroke
diesel....and I love the face on the super duty.

Hunter