[A/S] The nitty gritty

Howdy listers:
We are getting close to having our Bambi on the road and we are in need of
some answers to rather vexing questions. First off I would like to replace
the pressure tank for the fresh water, but am having a heck of a time
locating a replacement. It is the galvanized 9" dia x 57' long "cylinder"
tank in the 61 Bambi. Is there a known replacement tank available? Or is it
back to the build it yourself situation?
The second thing is after reading about the sewer solution, it seemed like a
great way to overcome the problem of having the blackwater outlet on the
"wrong" side of the trailer. Well I bought one and it looks like it would do
a fine job........if......I could attach it to the outlet.......Not
Happening! I guess I have an old style of sewer hose connector. Is there an
adapter, or do I need to change the fitting?
I would appreciate any info
TIA
Stan Mayhew
Lakeland, Fl.