[A/S] Tires

Charles:

     You're welcome.  I had two flats in one trip, 250 miles apart,
one of which tore up the wheel well and fresh-water filler tube.
Unfortunately, I forgot to retain either tire.  At the Old Time
Fiddler's rally recently, I met someone who also had two flats and
damage, but was awake enough to keep the bad tires.  Goodyear replaced
all five of his tires with new ones, and paid for all his damage.  So,
I guess, the message is "Wake up, Dick!" ;-)

- Dick
(5368)