Re: [A/S] Re: 65 Overlander Underbelly Suprises

Joe,
 I wouldn't be without that Riv-Nut tool and Riv-Nuts, especially for use on
the trailer and P/U truck. I just installed 4, 3/8-16 Riv-Nuts in the bed of
the truck to secure a pair of "shelves" against the sides. We can set stuff
on those shelves and access it through the side doors of the cap. This will
be ideal for storing extra pop & beer, clothes, etc. that we need regularly,
but not necessarily every single day. Gotta get some pics on the Web Site
'one of these days'.

                                                                 <<Jim>>