[A/S] mice

I have been looking for places mice might get into my '99 30W Excella. I have
found that there are several holes in the frame cross members used to route
wires and the two slots that accommodate the step slides. These holes lead to
the space between the floor and the aluminum covering of the underbody. In
the floor I have found MANY spaces around the tanks, pump, heater combustion
air hose and others.
Bottom line is that my trailer is not tight! Any ideas? Especially the slots
for the step supports. My biggest problem is, one mouse and Mama is GONE!!!
Bill