[A/S] Unused Airstream & Spartan? Sighting in OK

In ghost town of Headrick we saw a 28-31 ft. Airstream sitting in
someone's side/backyard. It was shiny and didn't notice any dents from a
distance.  From the tail lights I could tell it was newer than ours -
our A/S is a '72 and would guess this one was no newer than '79. From
the outside it looked very restorable - no idea what the inside looked
like.  Didn't notice a for sale sign but it also looked like it hadn't
been used recently.
   We also saw another silver/gray trailer in a different backyard.  It
had 2 porthole type windows on the side we could see.  The trailer was
shaped like the older mobile homes where the front roof extends out
beyond. There were minor dents on front below the windows.  My guess?
Spartan from 40s or 50s?
  The village of Headrick is just off U.S. 62 and just east of Altus
(southwest corner of Oklahoma).

Cindy & Carl