Re: [A/S] Another A/S dealer drops out

I suspect that people are too smart to buy into
"status" nowadays especially if it's an inferior
product.  I think that's why we're seeing more people
buying vintage Airstream units - cheap, and they still
get the benefits of the "unity" of Airstreamers.  No
offense to those of you out there that have the new
ones, but I'm not really impressed with design,
quality of workmanship, or, to be honest - *anything*
about the new ones.

Toby 2029

P.S. I sent my application to Airstream to be a design
engineer for them at the beginning of the year - I'm
guessing my beautiful papers found the round file!

(c:  with a grain of salt as always.