[A/S] Cummins, Credenza & Brake Controller

Listmates:

	I am relatively new to the list but have been lurking for a couple of
months. In the meantime I have purchased a 1990 29'  Excella which is in
very good condition but is now in storage as I am awaiting a Dodge Ram
Diesel and have been told it may take 10 weeks.  Someone is supposed to
call after the order is placed with an estimated time of delivery
etc.  Several questions come to mind.

	There was a posting from Hunter on September 9th dealing with Cummins
Warrantee info.  Someone and I can't find that post had written in saying
that Cummins had referred them a  Cummins shop on Military Highway in the
Tidewater Virginia area.  I would appreciate the original poster advising
me either in private or on the list the name of the shop.  It looks like a
good way to double the warranty. My brother has had a Dodge Diesel
for  almost two years and was not aware that Cummins would extend the warranty.

	The second question is as a recommendation as to a brake controller... I
have read the recent posts but would be interested in a vote with comments
as between the Jordan Research Ultima 2020  and the Tekonsha  Sentinel.

	The last question deals with the credenza in the Airstream.  There are no
shelves or evidence that there were provisions for same inside the
cabinet... any info as to its intended configuration or purpose would be
appreciated...

Al Owens