Re: [A/S] Re: International Sovereign water valves, 5 of them

Jim,
Thank you for this info. Phred's poop sheets have a wealth of info. There are
almost 200 pages (if printed out) of info for the 14 'poop' sheets.

I had to laugh - he debunked the theory of using 2 filter/cannisters on the
water hose to fill the tank. I printed out that poop sheet and will have to
read it more carefully later.  I had written on this list about meeting the
couple who use two filters to fill their tanks. It still looks like a good
idea, esp. if the filters are not left out in the sun/weather after using.