Re: [A/S] Re: International Sovereign water valves, 5 of them

FWIW: I have one of those inline charcoal filters, but seldom use it.
However, when I connect my hose to a hydrant, I ALWAYS open the
hydrant/faucet and run a bit of water onto the ground, enough to be
certain to have flushed the hose and hydrant. It's quite common to get a
wad of crap out of a hydrant that hasn't been opened in a while, and I
don't want that in my tank.

You're right about Phred's Poop Sheets: they aren't QUITE "everything
you need to know about RV'ing", but if you read all of them, you'll be a
go a long way in that direction.

                                     <<Jim>>