Re: [A/S] Re: International Sovereign water valves, 5 of them

I have to admit in the 3 years that I've owned an RV and the one year that
I've fulltimed I have never ever put water in the water tank.

I agree with the Petri dish theory.

I almost always have a gallon jug full of water to flush if I stop between
campgrounds.  Actually I can get two water flushes from the remaining water
in the pipes.

I can't imagine wanting to use the water in the tank for anything except
flushing the toilet... I wouldn't give it to the dogs or cats and I wouldn't
drink it myself or cook with it.

OTOH everyone else I know carries water in the tank and they all survive.....

At least my trailer is lighter when I'm towing.

Hunter