Re: [A/S] Re: International Sovereign water valves, 5 of them

Hunter,
 We use the water tank every time we camp, in fact have never connected
to city water with our Avion. IIRC, we only used that connection once or
twice on the A/S last year.

But: we have been weekend campers, and not every weekend at that.
Sooo... the trailer sits there in the warm weather with God knows what
growing in that tank. That's why I don't bother sanitizing the system so
we can drink from it.

However, others who use their trailers all the time have no trouble
drinking from their on-board tank. Many don't use the city water
connection even if there's a hookup, simply because they want to turn
the water over in their tank. In that situation, I'd have no problem
drinking the water.

If we ARE connected to city water, I'll run the faucets a bit to flush
the lines and then will drink it without concern. No, the lines aren't
sanitized, but I feel it's 'safe enough'.

                                                    <<Jim>>