Re: [A/S] Re: International Sovereign water valves, 5 of them

John,
 That was my cousin's experience, he said he couldn't stand to brush his
teeth with the tap water.

FWIW: because we don't use our trailer every day, I don't bother trying
to sanitize the water tank and don't drink from it. IMO, water that
sits, sometimes for a few weeks, is nothing more than a petri dish,
growing all sorts of nasties. It probably isn't that bad, and I WILL use
it for brushing my teeth, but I WON'T drink it. My wife carries water
for her to drink and make coffee with; I figure that if God had intended
for us to drink water, He wouldn't have invented beer. (it's not just
for breakfast anymore, you know)

                                             <<Jim>>