Re: [A/S] Re: International Sovereign water valves, 5 of them

Jim et al, RV antifreeze is $1.69 per gallon at Menards or Fleet Farm here in
WI.  I buy 10 gallons and it does the job. (Of course, that computes to almost
a $20 bill in this *high-tax* state).  I wonder if your cousin did a good
chlorine & flush after recovering his system.  I failed to do that the first
season with my trailer and the water was putrid--didn't even want to wash with
it much less drink it.  Ever since then, just on principle, I take jugs of
drinking water along although occasionally I do drink a little from the tap and
it is just fine.