Re: [A/S] steel barn thoughts.

Polly: Was looking for prior posts on the pole barn concept - only found
yours - wondering what the general thoughts were?  Planning on doing this
next spring - nothing as complex as your thoughts - mine are more of a
sliding door at one end for moving the trailer in and out, and one along the
side for opening up to view and air.  Concrete floor, electrical hookup and
at some future point well.   My goal is more to preserve and protect the
trailer.
Looking at Cleary and Morton Buildings - 40X50 size as the unit is a 79
Safari 27'.
Gives me extra room for the tractor and such.
Jim