Re: [A/S] steel barn thoughts.

In 1987 the local contractor that sold Bonanza buildings under bid
Morton significantly. My 40x60x12' Bonanza cost around $8700 and the
Morton bid for a 30x50x12' was $14,000. Adding more doors and window to
either will run up the cost. I put in the concrete floor and wiring
myself. Have water there now too, and the place is too full to hold my
A/S.

Check the prices on larger buildings as the cost (except for concrete
floor) doesn't seem to rise rapidly with size.

Gerald J.