Re: [A/S] steel barn thoughts.

I have considered this and am thinking translucent panels in the roof and
airplane hangar type doors to be open in good weather and a greenhouse type
wall on the appropriate side so I can sit in the sun when neccessary. Also if
this works the way I think it can, the top of the barn will have a
studio/loft with lots of light and opening windows for ventilation.  I would
probably only be inside at night when light would not matter.  However, this
is all still in plan/daydream stage, but another Airstream is coming my way
as we speak, not sure what model, bigger than my GT and about the same age,
1960 something. A friend needs to get rid of it and has offered it at a
reasonable price because she knows I will give it a new lease on life.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado