Re: [A/S] Re: [AirstreamList] Clear Coat Polish

The polishing schemes out there are aimed at coaches with little or no clearcote
on them. They will remove existing oxidation and shine the metal underneath. In
some cases the product protects the new finish to extend the hard earned shine.
I am aware of only one scheme (P&S Trailer) that is clearcoted after polishing.
Taking off the remaining clearcote will perhaps leave a more uniform appearance.
The only product Airstream recommends as a temporary cover is spray cans of
their clearcote. This is for small areas and is not intend for a job of your
size. If you are committed to eventually polishing I would suggest you not do
anything beyond keeping it clean.

Charlie