Re: [A/S] Re: Brake Controllers

Scott -

I have an Ultima controller which operates by a cord pulling against a potentiometer (volume control;
T-pad, whatever you want to call it).  It is in direct proportion to the amount of pedal travel.  There is
an adjustment on the unit which dials in how much braking is applied on the trailer.  THere is also a
"panic button" on the unit to push on when the trailer becomes a pendulum.  Good luck with that!

I tow a 30'W Excella with a Dodge turbo-diesel Ram 2500 with a pumped engine, transmission and an
exhaust brake.  The truck has the Dodge tow package and is a 4x4.  I have added an additional
auxiliary cooler for those long pulls.

Write with any questions.

L8R