Re: [A/S] Caravelle

Christian,
I had a 66 Caravelle and I wish it was still in my minifleet.  The
windows are indeed vulnerable when open as is your head (like most
trailer windows that open out) and they are kind of hard to replace.
Mine had awning canvas that fitted each window with an elastic band on
the back - they sort of slid on and stayed tight with the band at the
top and at the outer edge making them snug.  They served two purposes.
Helped with direct sunlight and heat and served as markers so you didn't
bump into the transparant open window.
Tom Walden