Re: [A/S] Brake Controlers

I don't like to adjust the controller when I change driving modes
either....sometimes I forget!  I usually make a big scene at the end of my
little dead-end-side street here in Scituate, MA.  I must drive the
neighbors crazy with the screeching of the brakes and tires when pulling out
on a trip.  (We do a lot of weekends.)

Pulling out of a campground I usually set it close to minimum and then out
on the secondary roads, I crank it up some more....by that time, it is
usually just right.

Too many variables for me.

Prior to backing into the yard, I usually set the brake controller to
minimum....like I said, usually!

There is something to be said for having a BIG HEAVY tow vehicle with BIG
BRAKES!

Rich Walbridge
mailto:richwalbridge@airstream.net
WBCCI#3371