Re: [A/S] Happy Anniversary Hunter

Hey, Hunter,
    I know.   Ten years ago when I got my divorce, I set out to
live in a tent
for four months (a 16' x 16' canvas tent with two windows and a
stove pipe
hole).  It was the most liberating time of my life.  I was free of
mortgages,
electric bills, phone bills, gas bills -- all I needed was gas
money and a place
to stop for the night.   I went through at least 8 states and met
all sorts of
folks.   Then reality struck and I had to get a job and it all
came to an end.
    I have always wanted to do it again only in a travel
trailer/RV of some
type.  Now, once again, it is ten years later and I have no
mortgage.  The house
is paid for, and the van is paid for, so I am REALLY close!  I'm
getting there a
little at a time.  I envy you your lifestyle.
(((hugs)))
Kerry