Re: [A/S] Brake Controlers

Terry,

We bought oures by accident - were looking  for a small, inexpensive older
unit, and certainly not an Airstream.

We came accross the ad by a remote seller, listing a 23 ft Airstream for
$500.  Turned out to be a 26' in quite good condition - for having set on
the remote Washington coast for years!

Be on the lookout for:

    Tail sag - ours doesn't, but it is sometimes a problem with the overhang
    Floor rot - ours had three main bad areas:  front door, window opposite
door, back under vanity.  I fixed them, and sealed the seams outside.   The
leaks hide by traveling down the inner wall to floor edges.

We're using ours now, and are upgrading the cabinets, etc a little at a
time.  The furnace was shot, but the 38 yr old Norcold refer still works
great!

Greg