Re: [A/S] [Airstream] what does it take to tow a 26 footer??

I have a diesel and love it.  But, they are good if you plan to own the vehicle for a while to amortize the
extra expense.  Maintenance is supposed to be about the same for gas or diesel.  BUt, at 250,000 miles
in a diesel you just rebuild the bottom end and go for another 250,000 miles.  I get 20 - 22 highway
bobtail and 13 - 15 towing.  I average just under 16 all-around for the last 18 months.  Most of my
highway driving is towing and bobtail is around town.  The worst of both worlds.  :o(

Love the diesel, though.