RE: [A/S] Aluminum

Bob, I had my trailer profesionally refinished by the same company that
Airstream farms/farmed out their refinishing work to. They have been in
business for years. It is their experience that the "re-clear coating" lasts
for about 10 years if the trailer is stored outdoors. If the experts on the
list are not getting this kind of performance out of a re-coat, then perhaps
they are not preparing the aluminum properly for the clear-coat.

Scott