Re: [A/S] curtain questions...

I have made curtains for my AS or cut down some I found in a thrift store.  A
good fabric store that carries drapery and upholstry fabric should have the
little tabs you are looking for  or sometimes you can find them in an RV
store.  My 64 GT had a curtain in the kitchen with a plastic tieback to keep
it away from the stove burners.  The plastic had gotten brittle and broken so
I made a new tieback of the same fabric as the curtain, put velcro tab on it
and the wall so I can tie it back when not needed.
I don't like the bulk of the pleated drapes so I made mine just a bit fuller
than needed to cover the windows so they are pretty flat when drawn shut, but
pleat up nicely when pushed to the side.  Mine are lined with drapery lining.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado