[A/S] Power Problem with Dometric

We are having problems keeping power going to the new Dometric
Refrigerator in our'78 International.  We have AC power but don't
seem to be getting DC power on a regular basis from the Univolt
electrical system.  Power seems to come and go.  By the way we have
installed new batteries. Could it be a thermostat in the univolt
shutting power off because of high temps?  Or a thermostat signaling
problems in the Univolt system? We have no experience with this
Univolt system.  Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Pat and Gil in Arlington, Texas -
Pbran22@aol.com.