[A/S] Water trickles

I have decided after thinking I was done several times only to go out
and
find another moist spot to just re-calk the whole thing. It probably
won't
take but 4 tubes of calk for the job and I will be done (for now).

Phil:  What are you using for calk?  Vulkem 116 aluminum? or something
else...
In searching the archives, I found reference to Boat Life *liquid* calk,
non-silicone type, carried by West Marine...this was suggested because
it would wick into the seam.   I ordered some...4 oz for $7.95.  Any
experience with this product??  (When the salesman asked what type of
boat I was working on I told him a 27' Land Yacht...;-) LOL)

Judy White
72 27 Ambassador
WBCCI #5040 (red) and VAC