The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Poor Water pressure

I took the restrictor disks out of both the shower and sink handle when I
first got the unit. I thought that would correct the situation but no luck.
As I can recall, I had to remove a restrictor disk from two places in the
shower. Having restrictors in trailers is a joke (but it meets the law). The
purpose is to limit the flow from the faucet. With the pressure regulator,
the water flow is well below the gpm allowed as is. I have had 3 regulators
so far with no improvement either. The original, one that they sent me and I
replaced and one that they replaced at the factory. Still no better flow.
Moen sent me a new handle also, no better.