RE: [a/s] Rollovers

Peg -

I certainly have nothing against Hensley hitches (except the fact that they
somehow got my home address and are sending me mail) but I don't think there
is anyone using a Hensley who has a trailer anywhere near as light as yours.
I don't see how you can have the "tail wagging the dog" problem when the tow
vehicle will probably weigh more than the trailer.

I've towed my '63 over 30,000 miles in the last 5 years and have never had a
problem with sway. I think it's because the trailer is so light, and because
there is such a short distance between the tow vehicle and the trailer. The
Hensley is only going to increase that distance.

Just my 2 cents - Sherry