Re: [a/s] Rollovers

Janet,

I first ran across  mention of the Hensley while I was surfing for
Airstream info. I found a very interesting site with a lot of quasi-tech
info including definitions of terms concerning towing vehicles,
trailers, equipment, physics and hitch comparisons including Hensley and
Pullrite.  Since I had never heard of Hensley or Pullrite I did further
investigation and ultimately I became a Hensley owner. The site is:

http://www.dnkk.com/users/kachilla/Airstream/

It is the most comprehensive analysis of the subject I have yet seen and
one that anyone interested in this subject should read and bookmark
(IMHO). It is NOT pro Hensley or Pullrite or anything else, but has much
good info set out in what I consider to be pretty unbiased terms. One of
the definitions of terms includes this gem:

fanaticism - a character trait of some people who vehemently maintain
their opinion; often excludes tolerance and facts.

Now, for my opinion about your towing situation. You have a long
wheelbase heavy tow vehicle and a relatively shorter 25' mid weight
trailer. The purchase of a Hensley is not essential, but it would give
you some insurance. If it is affordable for you (they do have an easy
payment plan) and you have experienced some problem with sway, etc. that
you feel needs to be addressed, consider it. My own reason for the
purchase was because I did experience problems and the Hensley cured
them, but I have a similar 25 footer and a smaller tow vehicle.

Hope this has been of some help.

John H.