Re: [a/s]Hailstorm

LOL, yes they could market them as "hammered aluminum" like that hammered
silverware you see sometimes.

The pits?  Ouch

There are quite a few "hammered aluminum" trailers here.  Mostly I think from
the 1993 Internation here in Bismarck.  The guy next to me said he has paid
for his trailer twice collecting insurance after hailstorms...he never fixes
it.

I have also heard if the trailer is hot and you hit it with cold water or
touch it with ice cubes that the dents will pop out.  Guess I'll give it a
try.

Hunter