Re: [a/s] Electrical

Jim,
I disconnected both battery leads from the converter. Doesn't make a difference. I also got brave in the rain and changed extension cords, no changes there either. In fact, I plugged the camper microwave in and it will make some of the best hot water around! lol  That tells me 110V feed is sufficient. I imagine 110V electrical outlets totally bypass the converter. None the less, if it will run the microwave there is nothing wrong with the cords.

I've about run out of ideas. I think the next step will be to drop it off at the dealer.

Dennis