Re: [a/s] Moab Utah - June 8th 2000

Moab gets hot, but I have been to Austin in August.  I would rather
suffer in Utah!  Wind Whistle camp ground north of the entrance to
Canyonlands is a nice place to camp.  We camped there going to the Colo.
West rally a week ago.  You can go to an overlook up there that I think
beats the Grand Canyon.  In Canyonlands there are two campgrounds, but it
is hard to find a spot in them and they are hotter than Wind Whistle.  No
electricty in any of the campgrounds south of Moab.  See Newspaper Rock!
Have fun.  Lyall