Re: [a/s] New members questions

Title: Re: [a/s] New members questions
Thanks, everyone has given me lots of good leads and I now feel intelligent enough to get some quotes from tire dealers.  I am very concerned about the tight fit of the current 700:15 tires in the Trade Wind wheel well (about one inch at the front) and it looks like there is some flexibility as long as we stay with trailer tires of at least load rating C.  Goodyear Marathon (ST) and Michelin XCA trailer tires are both available in Panama City so now to shop for price.
Thanks again,
Ted