Re: [a/s] HELP!!

	First- the bottom part (fresh food) will take a lot longer to cool than
the freezer- up to 24 hours before it is good and stabilized at +-38º - so
dont panic yet.

	It is all one cooling system- the first evaporator is in the freezer- the
second in the fresh food compartment.

	If it isn't cooling at all in the bottom compartment, you might try
turning it off for 1/2 to 1 hour, make sure it is as level as you can get
it (front of trailer to back of trailer is most critical) and turn it on
again.

	Also try a different power source- I.E. gas instead of electric, or
vice-versa.

>    Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Also- I would like to drain the
>water from the water tank and put fresh in.  I can't find reference to a
>drain- do I have to drain the fresh water tank by running the sinks (and
>pump) and then empty the gray water tank??

	There is a drain somewhere (I think)- it's just a matter of finding it.
________

	Chris Bryant
	Bryant RV Services
	DeLand, Florida