Re: [a/s] Preserving the Plasticote

Thank you, Hunter. Guess we were hoping there was a magic product out there that
would delay the day we would need to recoat. We recoated our '78 Airstream in
1990, then sold it shortly thereafter. Think we'd recently put new tires on it,
too. Guess our timing was a little off.

Yes, we really love this Airstream, by far the most luxurious we've had. We'll
use it for the 8 rallies Central Florida Unit has each year, the Florida Rally,
maybe the Region 3 rally, and (this year at least) the International Rally. Last
summer we travelled for seven weeks, taking in International at Dayton (our first
one!), visiting family and friends in Ohio and Michigan, touring in Canada, the
Statue of Liberty Rally, and general meandering. Sometimes we daydream about
fulltiming, but I sure would miss my piano! I do have an electronic keyboard
also, but it's just not the same!

Carolyn
P.S. - What model Airstream do you have?