[a/s] Hi Y'all

Hi Folks. I'm new on the list and have been lurking for a couple of
weeks. My name is Rick Beard and I live in South Mississippi . I am in
the market for a used( 70's ... 24-29 ft. )AS. I realize that much of the
info that I subscibed for is very rudimentary and has been hashed out on
the list long ago. My request is that anyone who will volunteer info will
reply privately so as not to clutter up the list. My primary concerns are
.............  *Were there any year models that are preferable (or
objectionable) in the seventies?  * Was there a floorplan that was
problematic in the 24-29 ft. range?  *In looking at used trailers, what
are  the most critical ( in terms of difficulty of restoration) items to
check out?   * Etc. Etc. ................... As you can see, I don't have
much experience with AS, but that's why I'm here.  Thanks for any help
anyone can give.

		Rick Beard
		r.beard@juno.com