Re: [a/s] Sticky door

Well, I don't know about Silicone....but ArmourAll sure will ruin your vinyl,
rubber, leather...whatever.  It makes a nice shine to begin with...but give
it some time, and your upholstery will be ruined.  (This is from a
professional detailer!...not me!)  BUT I HAVE SEEN IT!  It will make it
crack!
A much better product for conditioning is 'MOTHER'S'... No lie!  A little
more expensive...but you know what 'they' say about that !