[a/s] Top of Georgia/Elephant ears

We are jealous of you, Hunter. We wanna be there at TOG NOW & not in FL. What are you
getting for day time temps?

We're sitting in Port Richey, FL at Ja-Mar Park and antsy to slowly head north but we
can't do that for probably another week. Waiting for our appointment day at Walt's RV in
Ocala. He's going to look at our rear end (left ourselves open for some remarks here,
eh?) and will probably have the elephant ears done. As much as we're on the road we want
to help prevent tail sag...

Sooo- as I said I'm jealous.

Cindy, #7494
72 31 Excella