Re: [a/s] Top of Georgia/Elephant ears

It was gorgeous until this morning.  Day time around 70.  Last night the rain
hot... lots of rain )c: The arm thing on George's awning broke as it was
open.  My awning was closed thank heavens.  The rain was totally unexpected.
It was cold and rainy when I left this afternoon. You still want to be in FL,
believe me.

<Walt's RV is going to look at our rear end (left ourselves open for some
remarks here, eh?) and will probably have the elephant ears done. As much as
we're on the road we want to help prevent tail sag...>

I thought that was just '73 models????

 <Sooo- as I said I'm jealous. >>

Don't be, I'm back in SC now..... wishing I was in Florida still.

Hunter