Re: [a/s] Tow Vehicle ? (New Member)

I use a 99 Ford F-250 super duty.  4 WD, powerstroke diesel, crew cab.  I
don't like crawling up hills, I don't like short wheelbase vehicles.  I also
use a Hensley Arroow hitch which I recommend to you since you are using a
shorter wheelbase SUV.
http//:www.henlseymfg.com or a Pullrite hitch  http://www.pullrite.com

You will find as many opinions here as subscribers..... I like to have more
tow vehicle than I need, I don't like to hope I make it.  It depends on your
comfort level.  It also depends on the weight of the 30 footer...which varies
depending on how new or old it is.

Hunter